Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Working on background and banner

It's been a long weekend!  I've relaxed and I've been working on my Photoshop and Illustrator skills - Thanks Jessica and Carina!!!  I participated in an online class by Crystal Wilkerson and Kristina Proffitt called Blog Design Basics for Blogger (on http://www.jessicasprague.com/ )and used their videos to get my blog looking the way it does now.  I will keep working on it during the next couple of weeks to fine tune it.  I say "couple" of weeks because this week will be so busy, I don't know where I will find the time to blog or craft or do much else, but I will try :) It's the week before Thanksgiving so it will be crazy at work.

Here is a current shot of the blog, for posterity, and hopefully, I will make some additional changes tomorrow.  And, even better, work on something in my studio to share.










Till tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment