Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

SCC Week 2 - Aloha Card



I am having so much fun working on these card challenges.  This week I actually completed three.  They are taking me longer than they should, but I think it is because I'm out of practice. Here is the first - hope you enjoy!



This card really tickles me - she is so cute and the colors really work with this theme. Makes me want to go back to Hawaii!


Aloha - card
by Julie Mogford
Cardstock: Stampin' Up!
Stamp: Imaginisce (Penguin Girl), Hero Arts (Three Ferns), and Stampin’ Up! (Office Accoutrement)
Ink: Memories-Black, Distress Ink in Tumbled Glass and Tea Dye, Chalk ink in Olive Pastel, Yellow Ochre, Rouge and Tangerine
Stickers: Basic Grey
Other: Nestabilities, Prisma Pencils, Copic W2 for shadow, Stickles in Yellow, Green, Lime Green, and Distressed Peeled Paint, Gems from Hero Arts

Aloha!!
Julie

1 comment:

  1. Love the totally tropical interpretation of this weeks colours

    ReplyDelete