Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Who knew wallpaper could be this cute!

I"m so sad that this is the final week of the Summer Card Camp.  I've had many distractions today, and struggled with the layout but I do like how it came out. 

Here is the color combo:


and this is my interpretation:




Can you believe the flowers are from wall paper I received in an online kit?  I think the credit for that is from Cocoa Daisy.  If I am wrong - I do apologize.  I had fun doing this one and tried to use a few items I had been hoarding. 

Hello Friend - by Julie Mogford
Paper: Cardstock - Stampin' Up!, manila tag.  Other paper is old wall paper.
Ink: Versafine black
Stamps: Papertrey Ink "Birds of a Feather"
Other: Stampin' Up scallop border punch, aqua rhinestone brads, Martha Stewart tag punch

Thanks for looking!
Julie

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this card and thank you for the comment on SCS on my quilt canvas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the color combo on this card. I'm your newest follower. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete