Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Changes are coming...

Yes - I'm finally getting around to it.  I'm working on the blog.  Right now, the background is different and the width, but the banner will hopefully be finished and online before the weekend is over.  I finally have a picture and some personal info on the profile after a year.  Can you believe....well, those of you who know me know that I sometimes need to have a little extra motivation to get new habits going.  And right now, I have huge motivation, but more about that to come.

For now, the best thing I can share is this.  You just have to go see my friend Shay's blog post here with her oh-so-cute Lawn Fawn cards.  Shay always amazes me at the ideas she comes up with for card designs.  She is so clever, and these cards are so great!  Please take a look and let her know what you think!

As for me, gotta hit the sack.  These late nights are getting the better of me.  Gonna be a busy busy weekend!

Bye for now!
Julie

2 comments:

  1. Love the changes on the blog, Julie. Thanks so much for the lovely comments here on your blog and on mine.

    I am looking forward to your new header and hearing more about your motivation. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Julie! I wish you the best on your endeavor! You will be awesome!!!! Looking forward to seeing more of your creative work.

    ReplyDelete