Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

Summer Card Camp 2 - Day 1: Merci

Hello all!

Many of you know that I'm a teacher, and we teachers really look forward to our summers!  Well, this year, my summer has only just begun, but what better way to get it started than with a card class. I spent the weekend catching up, but I am nearly back on track.  I will be posting several times over the next few days - I have so much to share :)



In the Online Card Classes - Summer Card Camp 2, Kristina Werner and Jennifer McGuire (and friends) prepare various color combos, sketches and techniques to share and we get to jump in and share our craftiness.

Our color combo this week:




I made a video of my session.  Take a look:





It was fun to play with this color combo and the sketch.  I tend to hoard all of my pretty papers, especially my Basic Grey papers, but I'm letting loose and trying to use all the pretty things.  And, once I use those up, I'll buy MORE pretty things. LOL.


I'm a little out of practice, but not too bad.  :)



One last close up...


Supplies

Stamps: M is for - Merci (Hero Arts)
Ink: Versamark (Tsukineko)
Paper: Whisper White Cardstock (Stampin' Up!), Urban Prairie (Basic Grey)
Additional items: 2" punch (Marvy), Whisper White Embossing Powder (SU!), Banner cut (Silhouette), Scor-Pal, Tombow tape runner, Recollections foam adhesive.


Thanks for dropping by!


Julie

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Julie. You've still got the touch! Making a beautiful card as usual. I know how you feel when being away from it for awhile, but with your talent, you must not worry.
    Thanks for sharing your ideas!
    Mindy
    http://mulberrymindy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again you are super talented! I love to see your ideas......

    ReplyDelete